Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 3: Lazy Friday

The best things in the world is good people, wine and momos on the balcony on a Friday evening. Ahana (Indian flatmate) brought over a friend from work and the three of us relaxed and spoke about everything and nothing and watched videos of Shakira and Beyonce and Rihanna and not-so-secretly wished we had their bodies, and more importantly, their sex appeal sensuality.

Shout out to the friend on whatsapp who wanted me to write about drunk development workers today. Well, in a way, I did, didn't I?

Tomorrow (and by tomorrow I mean in 2 hours at 2am) we leave for Rishikesh, which is a beautiful place in the mountains through which the river Ganga flows. Ahana, her friend and I are taking a roadtrip. I'm so excited I could pee! My camera is beyond terrible, but I will try and take a few decent pictures to share with you guys (thanks all two of you who actually read this drivel!).

Woop woop! Cannot wait!

M.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment